Elevate your next chicken dinner with this aromatic Thai Red chicken curry spice mix! Just add coconut milk, diced chicken, and a few simple ingredients to create an authentic and flavourful dish that'll transport you to the tropics. With a rich red colouring from dry red spur chillies, this spicy mix is perfect for creating restaurant-quality curries in the comfort of your own home.
Makes up to 8 serves. Contains Soy.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Diced Chicken
- Coconut Milk
- Potatoes (Diced 20x20mm)
- Add Oil and Water,
- Add the diced Chicken and potato pieces and panfry to partially cook off.
- Add water and cover the pan to retain the juices (you may also precook the potatoes. Deep fried potatoes are also a great taste booster in this dish)
- After bringing to boil, add the spice mix and stir well
- Finally add the coconut milk and simmer on low heat
- Thai Red Chicken Curry is ready to serve
Dehydrated vegetables (tomato, garlic, red bell peppers, onion), maltodextrin (maize), sugars, spices (galangal, ginger, cardamom, cloves, coriander, cumin, turmeric, thickener (1422), hydrolysed vegetable proteins (maize, soy), rice flour, cilantro, salt, acidity regulator (330), colour (160c, 162), mineral salt (341) canola oil, fermented red rice, herbs (kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER 100 GRAMS)
Energy 1336kJ, Protein 4.9g Fat, Total 1.7g – Saturated 0.5g, Carbohydrate 68.3g, Sugars 34.3g, Dietary Fibre 2.3g, Sodium 5352mg
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Australia with Australian and imported ingredients.
Conditions: For Maximum Freshness, Store In A Cool Dry Place. Shelf life: 24 months. Once opened, consume immediately. Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated.