Piri piri chicken spice mix is the perfect way to add some southern african flavor to your next meal. this spicy, succulent, and oh-so-scrumptious mix will take your taste buds on a trip around the world! with just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious peri peri chicken curry that's perfect for dinner any night of the week.
Makes up to 8 serves. Nut free.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Diced Chicken
- Cauliflower (Small Florets)
- Coconut Milk
- Add Oil,
- Add the diced chicken and cauliflower florets and panfry to partially cook off. Cover the pan to retain the juices, add water soon after and bring to boil, then
- Add the spice mix and simmer on low heat
- Finally add the coconut milk and simmer on low heat till cooked
- Chicken Peri Peri is ready to serve
Dehydrated vegetables (tomato, garlic, onion), maltodextrin (maize), sugars, spices (fenugreek, ginger, cardamom, cloves, coriander, cumin, turmeric, nutmeg, cinnamon, pimento, cassia, fennel, pepper) Thickener (1422), salt, acidity regulator (330), colour (160c, 150a), canola oil, spice extract
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER 100 GRAMS)
Energy 1317kJ, Protein 5.5g Fat, Total 2.4g – Saturated 0.4g, Carbohydrate 64.1g, Sugars 13.6g, Dietary Fibre 5.7g, Sodium 5196mg
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Australia with Australian and imported ingredients.
Conditions: For Maximum Freshness, Store In A Cool Dry Place. Shelf life: 24 months. Once opened, consume immediately. Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated.