An aromatic lamb dish and one of the signature recipes of Kashmiri cuisine. A gravy flavoured with garlic, ginger and aromatic spices (cloves, bay leaves, cardamom, and cinnamon), and in some versions incorporating onions.
What you'll need
- Diced Lamb
- Cook in a Cast Iron Wok (Optional)
Instructions to prepare
- Add Oil,
- Add the diced lamb and panfry to partially cook off. Cover the pan to retain the juices
- Add the spice mix and water, stir well
- Simmer on low heat till sauce thickens up
- Finally add the chopped coriander before taking off the heat
- Lamb Rogan Josh is ready to serve
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated vegetables (tomato, garlic, onion), maltodextrin (maize), sugars, spices (fenugreek, ginger, cardamom, cloves, coriander, cumin, turmeric, nutmeg, cinnamon, pimento, cassia, fennel, pepper) Thickener (1422), salt, acidity regulator (330), colour (160c), canola oil, spice extract, colours (150a, 160c)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER 100 GRAMS) Energy 1332kJ, Protein 5.3g Fat, Total 2.5g – Saturated 0.4g, Carbohydrate 64.3g, Sugars 9.9g, Dietary Fibre 6.9g, Sodium 2532mg
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Australia with Australian and imported ingredients.
Conditions: For Maximum Freshness, Store In A Cool Dry Place. Shelf life: 24 months. Once opened, consume immediately. Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated.