The sauce is usually creamy and orange-coloured. There are multiple claims to its place of origin, including the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent or Glasgow in Scotland.
What you'll need
- Thickened Cream
- Green Capsicums (Optional – Large 30x30mm Diced)
Instructions to prepare
- Add Oil and Water,
- Add chicken pieces and bring to boil
- Add spice mix and stir well
- Add diced capsicums (Optional)
- Finally add thickened cream and simmer off. Simmer on low heat
- Chicken Tikka Masala ready to serve
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated vegetables (tomato, green bell pepper, garlic, onion), maltodextrin (maize), sugars, spices (fenugreek, ginger, cardamom, cloves, coriander, cumin, turmeric, thickener (1422), salt, acidity regulator (330), colour (160c), canola oil, flavour (milk)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER 100 GRAMS) Energy 1422kJ, Protein 8.1g Fat, Total 3.3g – Saturated 0.5g, Carbohydrate 64.3g, Sugars 31.8g, Dietary Fibre 8.3g, Sodium 2201mg
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Australia with Australian and imported ingredients.
Conditions: For Maximum Freshness, Store In A Cool Dry Place. Shelf life: 24 months. Once opened, consume immediately. Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated.