Are you in the mood for something spicy? Something sweet? Something savory? Then you need our Chicken Penang curry! This red Thai curry is all of those things, and more. It's made with a blend of dried chili peppers, galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime zest, coriander root, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, shallot, salt and is peanut free. Plus, it contains thick coconut milk for an added richness. So come on and give it a try... we know you'll love it!
Makes up to 8 serves. Contains Peanuts.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Diced Chicken
- Coconut Milk
- Add Oil and light fry the peanuts, also add a pinch of salt here in the peanuts, Keep aside
- In a separate pan add the water and the diced chicken pieces to partially cook off. Cover the pan to retain the juices
- Add the spice mix and stir well
- Finally add the coconut milk and peanuts and simmer off. Simmer on low heat.
- Chicken Penang is ready to serve
Dehydrated vegetables (tomato, garlic, onion), maltodextrin (maize), sugars, spices (fenugreek, ginger, cardamom, cloves, coriander, cumin, turmeric, nutmeg, cinnamon, pimento, cassia, fennel, pepper) Thickener (1422), salt, acidity regulator (330), canola oil, spice extract, colours (150a, 160c)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER 100 GRAMS)
Energy 1332kJ, Protein 5.3g Fat, Total 2.5g – Saturated 0.4g, Carbohydrate 64.3g, Sugars 9.9g, Dietary Fibre 6.9g, Sodium 2532mg
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Australia with Australian and imported ingredients.
Conditions: For Maximum Freshness, Store In A Cool Dry Place. Shelf life: 24 months. Once opened, consume immediately. Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated.