Beef Stroganoff or is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with sour cream. From its origins in mid-19th-century Russia, it has become popular around the world, with considerable variation from the original recipe.
Makes up to 8 serves. Nut free.
What you'll need
- Beef (Strips/Stir Fry cuts)
- Sour Cream or White Wine
Instructions to prepare
- Add Oil
- Add the beef strips to pan fry. Then add water. Cover the pan to retain the juices
- Add the spice mix, stir well
- Simmer on low heat till sauce thickens up.
- Finally add the sliced mushrooms, and sour cream (or white wine) and simmer off.
- Beef Stroganoff is ready to serve
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated vegetables (tomato, garlic, onion), maltodextrin (maize), sugars, spices (fenugreek, ginger, cardamom, cloves, coriander, cumin, turmeric, nutmeg, cinnamon, pimento, cassia, fennel, pepper) Thickener (1422), salt, acidity regulator (330), canola oil, spice extract, colours (150a, 160c)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (PER 100 GRAMS) Energy 1332kJ, Protein 5.3g Fat, Total 2.5g – Saturated 0.4g, Carbohydrate 64.3g, Sugars 9.9g, Dietary Fibre 6.9g, Sodium 2532mg
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made in Australia with Australian and imported ingredients.
Conditions: For Maximum Freshness, Store In A Cool Dry Place. Shelf life: 24 months. Once opened, consume immediately. Do not reheat or refrigerate once heated.